Monday, February 13, 2006

The Ole Switcheroo

So much for my day off tomorrow. Originally, I was supposed to have the day off. Then, I was asked to work for 3 hours in the afternoon. I really was the only one available to do it, so asked, is a relative concept. Now, they need me to work tomorrow morning for an entire 8 hour shift. it's not too bad, really. I would rather work the whole day and be done at 4pm, then work just for a few hours and be done at 4pm. Also, I was supposed to bring Barney in for some bloodwork tomorrow in the morning, but I was able to switch that to Wednesday morning. I hope that this isn't the start of a flu epidemic at work. I also had to put in a request for time off for the end of next week, as that is when Barney will be going in for some dental work. that's why he needs blood work done this week. He will probably end up having his few remaining teeth removed, so it is going to be a major medical procedure.

No comments: