Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Chops for Supper

Today was a pretty easy day at work. Meaning, everything went according to schedule and I was running on time. After work, I got started on making a porkchop dinner, as I had invited The Bro over in the evening. I ended up making almost like a casserole of porkchops, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy over the whole thing, baked in the oven. We started off with a salad and had mixed veggies and biscuits along with dinner. It was a great meal and it was nice that we had a salad first, because that really cuts down how much you pig out. We both need to loose some weight, so that was a good thing. After that, we went back to his motel and sat in the spa fro a while and then I went home, I was really tired. I read a little and now, I am going to bed. I am just exhausted and really need some serious sleepytime.

No comments: