Saturday, February 04, 2006

Crafting Area Blues

I did go out and do a little shopping today at St. Vinnies. I bought some coats and other clothing that show a lot of promise as material for tiny doggie outerwear. I don't think I will have a chance to do any sewing this weekend, as I am doing stuff around the house. Sunday evening, I may be able to get a little sewing done, but as it is, there are several sweaters lying around and the polarfleece vest I cut out the other day for them to wear. With the turn in the weather, I am not as worried about making Blossom a raincoat as I was yesterday. I wish it was still a priority, as I really hate the snow and would rather have rain anyday.
The weather turned suddenly nasty today. It must be about 15 degrees out there with the windchill. It's around 24 otherwise. I had to go out and shovel the driveway, there was about 5 inches of snow with drifts of about a foot in some spots. It was good exercise, but there are other things I would of liked to do. I don't think the Gnomes have spent more then two minutes at a time outside, they were so not impressed with the wind. I doubt that they could see much of anything down at their level with the snow swirling around.
I have spent most of the day just trying to do a little straightening up around here, as I decided it's time that I get a craft room going so I can work on all these projects. I am tired of using the living room floor as a table. I end up not finishing anything because it's so frustrating not having a proper area to work in. So, hopefully within the next week, I can get my craft stuff in a new home instead of crammed under the coffee table.

No comments: