Tuesday, February 14, 2006

No Snow is Good

We were supposed to get 2 inches of snow today, but luckily, this didn't happen. I had a busy day though, anyhow. I was really glad when the day ended, I was pretty tired by the time it was 4pm. I did end up going out buy The Boyfiend a box of chocolates in a heart shaped box and a card. I am also going to buy him a spatula. I know, not very romantic, but hey, it's a really nice spatula.
I didn't get to do any knitting today, I really didn't get to sit around much. I wasn't hurried, but just steady.
After work is when I went shopping. There was a magazine at Shopko that looked kind of neat. It was about sewing stuff for your home. I am tempted to go back and get it, but I want to get the spatula first and that was at Walmart. There was some fabric that I liked on clearance at JoAnn's too, so I'll just have to see how the dollars pan out tomorrow. But for now, I am thinking about going to bed early tonight, as I have a very early day tomorrow and also Barney has to go in for his bloodwork.

No comments: