Friday, February 24, 2006

A Day Of Rest, Sorta

I had yesterday and today off, as yesterday was Barney's surgery and today was just in case something went wrong with him. Nothing did go wrong and Barney is doing fine, but one can never be sure with little dogs how they are going to recover.
I ended upspending most of the the day working upstairs, trying to get that room cleaned up and finish painting. Well, I ain't gonna make it. I still got to do one little area, kind of an alcove for lack of a better description. Also, there is still plenty of junk in the room and I have just been working around it. I ended up taking a break from painting to rearrange some of the stuff so I can start moving the junk out of that room. I reorganized an area on the landing at the top of the stairs and started putting all the Christmas decoations in that spot. It isn't much, but it's a start. I am also slowing tunneling my way into the smaller room and will start working on that too. I managed to get most of the clothes bagged up and put in the closet, so at least all the clothes will be in one area. It's kind of depressing to me that it got that messy, but at least I am trying to take back control and that does make me feel a little better about the whole mess.

No comments: