Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Attack of the Flu Bug

The Boyfiend had the flu last night and into this morning. I hope and pray that I don't get it too. It's a really bad time for me to call in sick to work, as we are a little short right now with one person on leave. The Boyfiend seems to be recovering, but it still ill and tired. I can't remember the last time I had the stomach flu and I don't want to.
I am still trying to hand off the Grace hat. It's been done for a while, but I haven't run into that person lately. I really hope she likes it, as it was such a pain for me to make.
As I mentioned before, I don't want to have a bunch of UFO's floating around. I am going to pick up a project that I started and didn't finsh. i think before I start anything new at all, I am going to finish two projects that I have not completed. I have the kitty hat, the skull scully and the weirdo bobble scarf that I can think of. I hope that's it, but there might be one more around. I know I have a knitting project, but I don't count that one, it's just not the same as crocheting.

No comments: