Sunday, November 20, 2005

Good Times and Me Likey

I had a nice visit with my friend Kerri. We really didn’t do much, other then watch a few movies together. But, it was enjoyable to spend some time together. I will be going to help my Mom pack for a Thanksgiving trip to visit my brother. After that is done, Kerri and I will probably go to Michael’s craft store to look at some yarn. All in all, it was a nice weekend. Work today went pretty good, no problems at all.
I did surf into Craftster There seemed to be a lot of talk about a company called Anthropologie. So, being curious, I went and checked out this scarf. I have to say, I really did like a lot of the winter stuff they had there and really liked that scarf in particular. Sure it’s a departure from the skull skully, but a girl sometimes has to be, well, girlie. After I get my sugar fix at Athropologie, I can always go and visit the Anticraft to create some sort of balance between good and evil.
As for the Skull skully, I will be starting the cap tomorrow at work.

No comments: