Wednesday, January 11, 2006

another UFO?

Another UFO? UFO=un-finished-object. I hope not. I picked up a hat that I started a while ago and I'm working on it again. It is going much better now, for some reason. I did frog the whole thing and start over. It's the kitty hat from sometime in early December. I think I will be able to finish it either Thursday or Friday night. More likely Friday, since Thursday evening and Friday morning I have to work on a test for my gardening class. I have to get it turned in or I won't get certified.
I really have to buckle down and finish more projects. i got a bad habit of starting a project, then another, then another... I have to focus on finishing what I have BEFORE I start something else. It's boring, though, to only have one project going. Sometimes, you get tired of the yarn texture or the color you are working with, Your eyes wear out. so, I like to have a few going, but this is getting stupid. No more UFO's!!!

No comments: