Friday, January 13, 2006

Sicky Poo

Today was a rough, long, day. I started at 6:30 am, got done at 10 am, went back at 1 pm, didn't get done till 6 pm. So, my short, 3 1/2 hour day turned into a 8 1/2 hour day. I didn't feel well and didn't eat any lunch. I did make a sandwich and took it with, but it's still in my workbag. I started feeling really queasy are 5 pm, but stuck it out till the bitter end. For supper we are going to have spaghetti, but I seem to have lost my appetite for a while and am too queasy to deal with the smell.
The Boyfiend made it back home from a trip into Minnesota. He will be around for the better part of the weekend, then leave out sometime Sunday afternoon. It was funny, because I ended up following him into town and we were waving at one another at the traffic light. Kind of silly, I know, but I was very glad he made it home and was looking forward to seeing him again. He is shopping now, a quick trip to the grocery store. I am glad he likes to go, because I sure don't.
I did work on the UFO kitty hat today, I got a lot done and I am starting on the upper part where the ears will be. I imagine I will have that done this weekend. I won't be doing a lo of fiber stuff, as I have to turn in that test on Monday, before I work at 11 or so in the morning, but I will squeeze in a few rows.
I guess as for it being a Friday The 13th, other then being sicky poo, it wasn't a bad day, nothing freaky happened.

No comments: