Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Little Bit Better Now..

Today was slightly better then yesterday. I did sleep a lot, but I guess I needed it. I did start a new project, even though I said I wouldn't until I got some other stuff done. I just couldn't help myself. I surfed into the website of Jane Thornley. I really like her stuff, even though it is knitted. I feel it's pretty much the same ideas as used in Freeform Crochet. I just happen to like her stuff in that it's not too random. Freeform Crochet can be pretty far out there, which I like. But, this isn't a metropolitan area. It's not that I am too shy to wear Freeform, it's that I don't want to be bothered with a thousand questions about it. A little bit I can take, but I have such a social job that I don't want to burn myself out by putting myself in the kind of position where I draw unnecessary attention. I just want to keep to myself sometimes. So, anyhow, I see this website and really like her stuff. So, I put some yarn into a color family and get started. This is what I have got done so far. I like it.

No comments: