Sunday, January 01, 2006

Invasion of the Snowman Snatchers


I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like this little snow man. It's really a lapel pin that I bought at our local Walgreen store. There is something about the eyes. They are definitely watchful and slightly threatening. I am glad that it is intended for me to wear, with the eyes pointed out toward the Unsuspecting Masses. It may be that they are an invading army, disguised as small innocent snowman. But, they didn't get it completely right. They couldn't get the eyes to shine with Humor and Holiday Cheer. Instead, they shine with a piercing intelligence that threatens all of Humanity. I think that in order to Save the World from this quiet threat, I must go back to Walgreens and buy the rest of them as soon as possible. Or, maybe I just need a nap.

No comments: