Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tangles and gingerbread

We had a roast tonight. It was alright, but I thought it could of cooked a little bit longer. For dessert, I whipped up a cake mix of gingerbread, with Cool Whip topping. It was pretty durn good for a mix. Maybe it just made for good eats since it was something that I had been craving for a while.

On the yarn front, I started working on a hat, similar to the floppy style hat I made before. This one goes with my work sweatshirt, so I decided it takes priority for a while. I also worked on detangling a wad of yarn that I have been ignoring for a long time. I thought that I would tie the short pieces together and start making a yarnball to use for the scarf from craftster. I am really obsessed with making that scarf, I love the poofballs that it is made out of. I also would like to make a pom-pom ball scarf too. Just something that I would wear once in a while for fun.

No comments: