Sunday, December 18, 2005

SALE!



Sunday was another fun filled extravaganza of yarn-ness. The Boyfiend and I went to visit my Mom, before she left for a Christmas trip. We had a great lunch. We then let her open her gifts since she will be leaving to visit on Tuesday. Otherwise she would of spent the next day and a half glaring at her presents, wishing she had x-ray vision. She enjoyed them, a phone with an oversized caller ID and a table top Christmas village with animated ice skaters and music.
Then, I had the brilliant idea of going to Michaels, just to check out the yarn. I really just wanted to look at the yarn, possibly touch it a little. I completely forgot that there is a ton of Christmas stuff there on SALE! Well, The Boyfiend figured it out....I didn't know he could move that fast. It was like watching a bear wearing Carhartts stampeding toward the ornament aisles. He even took a cart.
Much to my surprise, they had yarn on SALE! Not ugly scratchy stuff, but luscious, soft, fuzzy, pretty stuff. With it being on SALE! that justifies everything. I don't feel it's necessary to have an actual project in mind in order to make educated purchases. It really was a great SALE!

No comments: