Saturday, December 10, 2005

O Christmas Tree...



Work went alright today, I didn't have any problems, although another bus had some engine problems. That was quickly dealt with by our efficient boss. It started to snow at the very end of the run, which was no surprise.
I didn't get to work on the weirdo bobble scarf today, but may end up doing a little bit yet tonight. I did start to make a kitty hat from yarn that was purchased at Walmart, but don't have enough to make it with just that yarn. I may end up ripping it out and doing it over stranding another kind of yarn with it. I really don't want to spend that kind of money on just one hat. I know, sounds cheap of me, but I really need to stretch out my yarn supply as far as I can. I got a lot of ugly cheap stuff, but not much of the good stuff. I do have a small stash of nice novelty yarn and that really is my favorite stuff to work with. I just don't go crazy over real wool yarn, I like the acrylic best. I never said I was a connoisseur...
On the Christmas tree deal, we started to decorate it tonight. We had lights on it for a few days and are putting a couple ornaments on here and there. I am not really in the mood yet, I guess it really isn't my favorite holiday.

No comments: