Monday, December 05, 2005

A Balmy 3

It’s a balmy 3 degrees outside, with a windchill of 10 below. Today during the day, it really didn’t get much warmer. I am going to have to dress extra warm tomorrow at work, as the bus I will be using runs a little on the cold side. The Boyfiends mother had a hip replacement today and it went well. I worked in the afternoon while he held vigil at the hospital. Later, when the dust settled, we made an apple pie to go with supper tonight and it turned out good.
I almost got the Boyfiends cap done, I got about a quarter left to go. This evening I wanted to work on the floppy hat to match my work sweatshirt, but instead I finished detangling my stash. When I was done detangling, I ended up with a bunch of little scraps. I tied them together and then added other lengths of yarn to make a big mixed yarnball for the scarf.

No comments: