Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was successful. I made the greenbean casserole and the sweet potatoes. The Boyfiend cooked the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and a few veggies. We had a great keylime pie for dessert from Schwann’s. There was other desserts, but no one had room to eat them. That will be great for tomorrow with the leftovers.
While the feast was cooking, I worked on the skully. I am doing it in black and pink. It looks like it will come out alright. I am about half way through with the cap now. I would consider just doing a plain cap and cross stitching over the top to get the same effect.
I found a stellar scarf pattern on Craftster. I voted for it in ”This Rocks”. I will be doing this next for sure, after I get a few more hats done. I might even start it sooner, as it seems like a pattern that you can start and stop easily, as the designer herself noted.

No comments: